Siddur Annotated English
Siddur Annotated English FULL SIZE
- A clear easy-to-use Siddur.
- The Hebrew text has been completely reset in large and clear type.
- Additions for special occasions (such as the insertions for Rosh Chodesh, etc.) have been set off from the text in shaded areas, with detailed instructions about when they are to be said.
- Clear and detailed instructions on the mechanics of the prayers (when to sit, stand, etc.) and on their laws and customs have bee
- These instructions have been inserted into both the facing Hebrew and English pages, for the benefit of those praying in either language.
- A detailed section of the laws relating to the prayers has been added as an appendix, entitled “Selected Laws and Customs”.
- A section of “Selected Transliterations” has been included at the end of the Siddur.